1. Get up, get going - Being indoors will only make things worse. Call your friends and make plans to go out as frequently as you can. There is something about being outdoors with good company that can change your mindset completely and help you a great deal.
2. Confide in a close friend or a family member - Don't let your feelings get bottled up inside. Confide in a friend or family member who will understand you and not be critical or overly preachy.
3. Realize it will take some ups and downs before you are ok - We are all but humans and no matter how hard we try to consciously control our emotions, we don't always succeed. But the secret is to not give up, and find and implement a way to be happy when you feel low.
4. Explore your options - Ok, this one is not for everyone. Everyone has a different emotional quotient and not everyone is emotionally available for a new relationship right after a break up. But heyy, you are single now and you can look around and maybe find someone who has liked you for a very long time, not just for the way you look, but also for the person that you are.
5. Exercise - Like someone said - "A hot body is the best revenge". Throw away that nutella jar and join a gym or plan an indoor cardio or dance routine at your home. Studies show that regular exercise releases anti stress hormones and keeps you happy all day long. This step alone can reduce your post break up heartburn and depression by more than 60% . Check out my other blogs coming soon for workout motivation and easy indoor cardio routines.
6. Get busy - Engage yourself deeply into whatever will affect your professional future and success. Sounds extremely counter productive since "peace of mind" is sited as a main prerequisite for anything productive. But if you make a conscious effort, soon you will realize that it works the other way round. The more deeply you get involved with your studies, job or independent business, the more confident, happy and peaceful you will feel.
7. Try to make things better or move on. There is no in between - If you think its worth giving a last shot, go for it. Do whatever it takes to mend things. Forgive and forget, talk to your ex and convince them to change their attitude and approach, talk to yourself and see where you might have gone wrong. If you are beyond that point, make peace with the current situation and start exploring all the great things life has on offer.
8. Meditate - This list would have been incomplete without meditation. I can't stress enough how much i have seen peoples mood, state of mind, life and destiny change by just meditating a few minutes everyday. Like someone said - " Still your mind, and the universe will follow ". Check out my other blogs coming soon for meditation forms and where you should start if you are a beginner.
Drop in your comments and questions below. Stay Blessed. Cheers.
Ahh and now for commercial obligations:
Meow Girls ;)
It's party time. Time to let your hair down and hit the dance floor. Raise the temperature this summer in this hot red strapless dress by ewa young. Made is premium spandex (stretchable) for the perfect fit.
Dress - Red Siren Rs. 2400
To buy now click http://goo.gl/9R0JwJ
Cash on Delivery. Free Shipping. Easy Returns.